Enhances the soft rubber floorings with selective abrasion zones with ideal softness and high slip-resistance
(very similar to conditions in nature, where sandy constituents in the elastic soil ensure the balance between horn formation and abrasion)
- as a modular system can be combined with the proven KURA products
- supports the natural balance between horn formation and abrasion
- contributes to correct claw form
- abrasion is controllable
- retrofitting easily possible
- for slopes up to max. 6 %
- compatible with use of manure scraper, robot scraper and wheeled traffic*
- the second hardest mineral after diamonds
- does not react with acids and bases: best precondition for use in slurry environments
- patented technology which has been well-proven in the KRAIBURG-group for many years
- in practice, an exceptionally high level of sure-footedness has been demonstrated
- 80 % of the walking area is covered with the proven soft KRAIBURG KURA
- 20 % of the walking area is covered with pediKURA®
> concentrated content of abrasive agent in the surface
(installation predominantly in heavily frequented sections like crossovers, drinking bowl or cow brush, the parlour entrance and exit, ...)
Options / Dimensions / Installation:
- pediKURA® S for slatted floors: further details see KURA S »
- pediKURA® P for paved/concrete floors with scraper: further details see KURA P »
- pediKURA® Form for paved/concrete floors without scraper: further details see KURA Options »
Advice on claw trimming:
To take full advantage of our product, please be aware of the following:
pediKURA® maintains the claw form, but claw trimming is still necessary!
Claws must still be trimmed regularly, but only for the purpose of claw care and less for position correction or complex treatment.
We recommend functional claw trimming 4 to 6 weeks before pediKURA® is installed.
Important: do not install pediKURA® at the same time you trim claws, because the claw has to become accustomed to the abrasion.
Please take notice of the corresponding KRAIBURG specifications and installation instructions with useful advice and tips.
The products presented here should only be used for the mentioned applications. Technical specifications are subject to alterations. All sales are subject to our General Terms and Conditions. Legal basis is the German version of the document.